News Comments

Trailer 4 of GTA IV Released
Rocktstar Games today released the fourth and final trailer of GTA IV before worldwide release this April 29th. The song used in trailer is ''Real McKoy'' by artist Mavado. Check it out below, or download in High Definition on the official website :

For all the latest updates, stick to Planet GTA, where I cover the game, as well as GTA4.net.
Posted by Adriaan on March 27th, 2008
Comment Left By: Vini
Thanks for the update Adriaan!
Great trailer.
Comment Left By: Charger
It was a good trailer, the song they decided to use was ok, but not the best one.
Comment Left By: $nake
Great trailer! biggrin.gif Seen the trailer so much timez me lost count
Comment Left By: The Grim Reaper
just watched in HD from PSN. looks so crap in high quality, which is a first.
Comment Left By: $nake
huh? it lookz crap watchin it HD? blink.gif
Comment Left By: The Grim Reaper
QUOTE($nake @ Mar 28 2008, 09:38 PM)

huh? it lookz crap watchin it HD? blink.gif

yeah, you see all the pixels, textures joints and stuff. SD sort of softens it so its not as noticeable.
Comment Left By: $nake
I wanna get mine of the ps store & download the hd one from there but its not updated on there sleep.gif ...Maybe it'll be next week
Comment Left By: The Grim Reaper
QUOTE($nake @ Mar 30 2008, 01:34 PM)

Make a US PSN and download from there.
Comment Left By: $nake
I would of but my its my little brotherz ps3 dry.gif he getz a little "bitchy" at timez if i mess around with it ...
Comment Left By: Vini
QUOTE($nake @ Mar 30 2008, 11:09 PM)

OMG, your little bro has the PS3? It's supposed to be the oppsite, the older bro is supposed to own the consoles. It's what happens in my house.

Anyways, if he gets bitchy then just slap him in the face. Watching the GTA IV trailer in HD is good enough of a reason.
Comment Left By: Charger
QUOTE(The Grim Reaper @ Mar 28 2008, 11:49 AM)

just watched in HD from PSN. looks so crap in high quality, which is a first.

Yeah I agree, I saw it this weekend. I'll stick to my PC when watching that trailer again.
Comment Left By: $nake
Lol i know what you mean vini but yeah i will be getting my soon hopefully...Lmao well i have 2 be good 2 him if i wanna play a game so i cant slap him(Oh i would luv 2 thou)

I havent seen the trailer HD sad.gif ...y'all says its crap but i wanna see for myself happy.gif
Comment Left By: LimeMini
This trailer certainly looks a lot more colourful, it does increase the visual and graphical quality, but I really don't think that the song fits in well with this trailer, as we've been used to hearing greatly cinematic soundtracks on the previous three trailers, this one sounds particularly unusual.
Comment Left By: Vini
QUOTE(LimeMini @ Apr 2 2008, 03:31 PM)

Yeah, most of the time cinematic music sounds better in trailers, it has a bigger dramatic effect.
Comment Left By: $nake
ps store should be updatin' 2day so i will check it out later & hopefully new with the GTA4 trailer HD biggrin.gif
Comment Left By: Charger
QUOTE($nake @ Apr 3 2008, 08:32 AM)

It won't be updating for this week and next week. And the GTA4 trailer is already out, unless your talking about the GameStop ad, if so don't expect it to appear.
Comment Left By: $nake
What ohmy.gif no update this week & next week? sad.gif im talkin about the umm 4th trailer
Comment Left By: Charger
QUOTE($nake @ Apr 3 2008, 12:55 PM)

Thats already out, and yeah no updates, because they are changing the PS Store.
Comment Left By: $nake
Oh yh i heard about that but didnt know that they were goin' stop the 2 weekz of update...Tha new ps store looks sweet

Post a comment:
To post a comment click here and you will be taken to the forum topic. You need to be registered and logged in before you can post. In the very near future you will be able to post on this page using your forum user account.

GTAPortable.com 2005 - 2006 . All Rights Reserved. Designed and coded by Adriaan.
The Grand Theft Auto, the Liberty City Stories, the Vice City Stories, and the GTA IV logos are all registered trademarks of Take 2 Interactive Software Inc.